ERISA & Social Security Disability Lawyers
The experienced attorneys at LawMed focus representation for clients whose Long Term Disability (LTD) benefits covered by ERISA have been denied or terminated by an insurance carrier and/or by SSA. They will work with you to prepare a sound strategy and rigorously advocate on your behalf to reverse the denial through trial or hearing.
Your chances of overturning a denial or termination of benefits by an insurance carrier or SSA increase significantly with an experienced legal team at your side. The close-knit team at LawMed will analyze your claim denial, review your policy and medical records and determine the next steps utilizing combined legal and medical expertise.
DENIAL OF LTD / ERISA BENEFITS?
Common Reasons Insurers Deny or Terminate LTD / ERISA Benefits:
- "Own Occupation" to "Any Occupation" Transition
- Short Term Disability (STD) to Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Insurance Carrier Asserts an Improvement of Condition
- Pre-Existing Conditions / Exclusion Clause in Policy
- Insufficient Medical Evidence to Support Disability
- Tips on Talking to Your Medical Provider